Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Students and parents recorded how they use the Smith Library on a purple survey that was sent home. Some parents were not aware that they can have a Smith Library account too!  The Smith Library has several great parenting books with tips when all else fails.  Great books on Parenting with Love and Logic are available for check out.  Parents are also welcome to check out books to share with the children at home.

Here are some comments from Smith parents and kids about the library:

"My son is always looking forward to his Friday library visit to listen to story time."
"Great books are always on display."
"As a parent, I check out books under my name for my child."
"I like that the kids have fun and get rewarded for reading."
"I like that Ms. Pelias is very involved and excited and creative to get kids excited about books."
"We love it."
"My son enjoys library day when he can choose his own books."
"I like it becuase I love to read, and the programs are awesome!"
"We like the Bluebonnet Program and the authors who come to visit."
"We enjoy the very organized manner in which the library operates."
"We love sharing books like Cat in the Hat and Pout Pout Fish."
"My daughter likes the friendly librarian and her willingness to reserve books."
"I like the nice relaxing reading areas."

No comments:

Post a Comment